Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dome labels



The Doming procedure offered by us seals the labels in a flexible, protective coating of polyurethane giving them a silky look and addition a factor of durability in them. It provides strength to a wide range of appliance which be showing to harsh environments.

Dome Labels - A thick, yet crystal-clear, polyurethane dome is lay over to give each domed label a sole exterior. This "dome" protects the printing and gives the label a deep, three-dimensional (3D) look. Domed labels are weather challenging.

4 comments:

  1. I gone through your website its really good information, we are also using much similar PRODUCTS, You can visit us.

    In mould Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gone through your website its really good information, we are also using much similar PRODUCTS, You can visit us.

    Warranty Void Labels, Membrane Switches, In mould Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting! My teacher was talking about dome labels in class today and I was so lost. This was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know that domed labels were so resilient. Thanks for all the information! I was really helpful in my search for domed labels! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete